What is Wholistic Skin & Body Rejuvenation?
• Living longer and experiencing life while not showing physical evidence of those experiences;
• Realizing that, although conventional methods may not validate your symptoms and show “everything is within normal range,”
you know your body, and you know your dis-order is NOT a Prozac® deficiency;
• Realizing our life is half-full, not half-empty, and that 50 is the new 30, 60 the new 40 and 70 the new 50…so much to look
• Creating a healthy glow from the inside-out that defies chronological aging;
• Making dietary changes to enhance rejuvenation and slow aging processes;
• Living wholistically healthier (body, mind & spirit);
• Acknowledging that, while chronological aging is inevitable, showing, acting and feeling our age is a part of life in which we can decide not to participate;
• Preserving and rejuvenating mental capacities—the skin and mind need similar nourishment;
• Understanding the implications of inflammation on health and aging;
• Remembering that you don’t stop laughing because you age—you age because you stop laughing.
Body Rejuvenation is Not a Novel, New Idea
Your body is continually on “auto-pilot,” cleansing and rejuvenating itself without conscious effort. This entire biomechanical
process was automatically activated while you were still in your mother’s womb and has continued around the clock
Unfortunately, because the process is “invisible,” many individuals go about the process of daily living without giving any thought to the accumulated toxins that are stored within the body— “dumping” them into the organs of detoxification faster than their
ability to be neutralized, often manifesting as unexplained, undiagnosed and misdiagnosed disorders including those of the
skin and aging.
We know it’s a good idea to avoid toxic exposures from, let’s say, pesticides, volatile paints/thinners/varnishes, insecticides,
petrochemicals, etc. What we don’t often consider is that merely living in a modern chemical world exposes us to thousands of
chemicals daily (air, water, food, household and laundry products, personal care products, synthetic fragrances, food preservatives/additives/flavor enhancers, etc.). Chemicals that we inhale and absorb—every one a foreign, un-natural substance
that is either metabolized by our organs or stored within the body—cause premature aging and eventual dis-ease. Internal cleansing protocols, specific periodic deep cleaning and daily maintenance increase your body’s ability to detoxify and regenerate itself by reducing the overall toxic load—allowing the organs to proceed with their self-cleaning duties.
Researchers at the U.S. Federal Centers for Disease Control (CDC) analyzed samples of blood and urine from 2,500 men,
women and children and identified hundreds of man-made chemicals that were being stored within the body—rejuvenation
requires finding safe alternatives as well as safe methods of providing the body the “tools” it needs to rebuild.
Wholistic rejuvenation addresses health through a process of safe, time-proven protocols to reduce the overall toxic load of
the specific organs that make up the body’s self-cleansing and rejuvenation processes, including the:
• liver •intestines •skin • lungs •kidneys • lymphatics
The skin and bodily manifestations of premature aging are a direct reflection of intestinal and liver health. In order to stay
looking and feeling radiant, our internal operating systems must be able to “shine” rather than be “clogged” with toxic accumu –
lation. WSBR™ programs teach how to grow old chronologically without aging biologically.
Wholistic Rejuvenation IS
- A philosophy of healthcare that views physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of life as closely interconnected and using equally important approaches to achieve wellness and avoid premature aging.
- A philosophy that recognizes the healing power of nature—incorporating diet, exercise, pure water, rest, sunlight, fresh air and generally toxic-free living.
- A discipline that focuses the client’s or patient’s attention on attaining, fine-tuning, and maximizing his/her own metabolic equilibrium.
- A pro-active model for wellness, rather than a re-active (allopathic or conventional) model of health care that often becomes symptom-care.
- Designed to educate and empower the student to inform and guide their clients, patients and the public to consciously choose a healthier lifestyle.
- An educational approach rather than a diagnostic one.
- An educational tool to prepare each student with a solid foundation in what, when and why human health is so rapidly being depleted from a variety of causes including, but not limited to, environmental toxins, total body burden and toxic
- Supportive of complimentary therapeutic cooperation that incorporates conventional medicine and holistic pluralistic methodologies for the benefit of the individual.
- Based upon a pluralistic approach that encompasses nutrition, detoxification, environmental modifications, and life-style choices to achieve wellness and quality of life.
Wholistic Rejuvenation IS NOT
- A method of wellness based on the orthodox study or endorsement to prevent, diagnose, cure or treat an illness, or to prescribe synthetic medications and drugs.
- Opposed to conventional orthodox medicine principles when medically